Welcome to the SAMPE Seattle Abstract Submission Website!
SAMPE Seattle is organized by the Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering. This premier conference and exhibition showcases the latest technology, products, and education in the advanced materials and processes industry. For more information about SAMPE Seattle visit our Conference & Exhibits website at www.sampeamerica.org.
Who We Are:
The Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE®), an international professional member society, provides information on new materials and processing technology either via technical forums, journal publications, or books in which professionals in this field can exchange ideas and air their views. As the only technical society encompassing all fields of endeavor in materials and processes, SAMPE provides a unique and valuable forum for scientists, engineers, and academicians.
Technical Paper Submissions:
Technical papers are formal written research papers reviewed by industry peers. For abstracts that have been approved for this conference, technical papers are due February 1, 2017. Technical Papers that are accepted for publication will be scheduled a 25 minute presentations during the SAMPE Seattle Conference.
- Abstract Submissions are due December 1, 2016
- Notice of Abstract Acceptance is December 21, 2016
- Final Technical Papers are due February 1, 2017
- Technical Paper Reviews will take place during February and March, 2017
- Preliminary Conference Program will be made available February 8, 2017
- Paper Acceptance will be announced April 5, 2017
- Final Conference Schedule will be sent to authors April 19, 2017
Student Poster Contest Submissions:
SAMPE is pleased to invite the next generation of researchers, engineers and industry professionals to participate in the SAMPE Seattle Student Poster Contest. This is a great opportunity for students to showcase their research in front of an engaged and connected community of materials and processes engineering professionals.
- Highlight the work of your university
- Gain professional global visibility as a subject matter expert
- Establish relationships within the industry
- Inspire innovation and collaboration
- Be recognized as a next generation leader among industry professionals
Poster Submission Information:
Submissions can relate to any segment of the advanced materials industry. Examples include, but are not limited to: innovations in material science, composites, or advanced materials; composites/advanced materials in aerospace, construction, energy production, "green” materials, etc. All abstracts and entries shall be in SAMPE’s official language English.
Submit your abstract by March 15, 2017 to be considered for this event. It should concisely describe your work and be 100-200 words in length.
Submissions will be accepted on our SAMPE FluidReview website, www.sampe.fluidreview.com. For questions about your submission, please contact Michelle at email@example.com.
If your poster abstract is accepted an electronic copy of your final poster must be submitted to SAMPE by no later than May 1, 2017. Winners will be selected during the SAMPE Seattle Conference.
- 15 March 2017 – Abstract submission deadline
- 1 April 2017 – Announcement of abstracts selected
- 1 May 2017 – Poster submission deadline
- 26 May 2017 – Announcement of winners
- Alternative Energy
- Automation and High Speed Manufacturing
- Bonding, Coatings, Adhesives
- Building, Architecture, Infrastructure
- Certification (panel)
- Consumer Products and Electronics
- Design, Analysis, & Testing
- Design, Simulation, and Computational Modeling
- Emergent Technologies/Materials/ Processes
- Hypersonic Materials
- Industry Specific Composite Applications
- Marine Manufacturing/Automotive/ Aerospace
- Metal/Ceramic Matrix Composites
- Molding and Overmolding
- Natural Fiber Composites
- Nondestructive Evaluation and Structural Health Monitoring
- Process Modeling
- Recycling and Reuse
- Super Alloy Green Technologies
- Textiles-3D Weaving, C-Ply, NonWoven, Stitched
If you have any questions about the application process or this submission site, please contact: